Visitor Visa and Super Visa for Parents

You will need a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) if you are a citizen from certain countries to visit
Canada. A TRV is an official document issued by the Canadian Visa Office which will be included
in the passport. Moreover, it confirms that you have met the eligibility requirements in Canada as
a temporary resident (visitor, student or worker).

A Super Visa is for parents and grandparents which is valid for a maximum period of 10 years
when you’re visiting family in Canada. However, it is valid for two years without having to renew
the status as a visitor.

Contact us now!